#AskDAP Show Episode 18 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to email@example.com be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 18 of the AskDAP Show
1. What are your thoughts on GDI cleaner as a preventative on my Tiguan 2.0t TSI engine?
2. I have a 2010 CC that has misfires, I didn’t buy the vehicle that long ago, why didn’t they replace the spark plugs and coils before selling it?
3. My MK6 GTI is revving instead of accelerating when pushing the gas pedal, can you tell me whats going on?
4. DSG transmission has a knocking noise when down shifting, just got my DSG service done. Could it be related to the service?
5. Why do VW and Audi cars not have many E85 options?
6. I ordered coils and plugs for my 2.0t from you guys, if that doesn’t fix my misfire where should I go from there?
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment