#AskDAP Show Episode 23 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to email@example.com be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 23 of the AskDAP Show
1. MK6 Golf R has an issue where the engine seems to be cutting out. Could this be coils and plugs?
2. What is your opinion on 2 intercoolers for my MK7 GTI?
3. Why do dealers always drill holes in the front bumper to mount a front license plate bracket?
4. My 2013 VW CC seems to cut throttle during mid acceleration, what could this be?
5. When do you think I should change the oil on my MK7 GTI, 5k or 10K?
6. My K04 2010 GTI is misfiring, I think I might have bad fuel injectors…. Thoughts?
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment