#AskDAP Show Episode 34 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 34 of the AskDAP Show
1. My MK5 2.0t FSI has an issue where it gets up to temperature then fluctuates to cooler as I drive, any idea?
2. Are VWR (Volkswagen Racing) parts covered under warranty?
3. The A/C on my MK7 GTI smells really bad, should I replace the pollen filter?
4. My 2.5 Rabbit has issues with the rear door locks whats up with this?
5. What are the disadvantages to installing a blow off valve vs a diverter valve?
Links to questions answered above
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment