#AskDAP Show Episode 47 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 47 of the AskDAP Show
Questions answered above
1. Do you octanes boosters work?
2. My 2009 VW CC has 145k miles on it. Just had the rear main seal done. I have also recently replace the high pressure fuel pump and the fuel pump module. I still have a fault code P2293. Any ideas?
3. The dealer told me that doing my own services, like oil changes will void my warranty. Is that true?
4. Im wondering when the right time to upgrade my intercooler is?
5. Does VW charge for their pre owned vehicle warranty.
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment