#AskDAP Show Episode 48 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 48 of the AskDAP Show
Questions answered above
1. I just purchased a new MK7 GTI and got the Fidelity Term Care Select Plan. This plan covers wear and tear items. Is this worth it?
2. My MK7 GTI smells like sweaty gym socks. I was thinking this could be the AC drain line. The car has 23k miles. Any thoughts?
3. I have a MK7 GTI with 25k miles on it, when I hit the brake from higher speeds the car shakes like crazy. Could the rotors be warped in is this under warranty?
4. Looking at a 3.6L VR6 over the 2.0t VW CC. Are there any common issues to be aware of?
5. My VW MK5 Jetta 2.0t has a sporadic no start issue. When it wont start the gear selector lights on the dash flash. What could this be?
Links to Info Talked about in this Video
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment