#AskDAP Show Episode 51 |Answering your VW and Audi Questions
The AskDAP show is a show we put together with questions that come to us via Email, Twitter or questions we stumble on that we think might be helpful to the VW and Audi community. We will be putting out these shows regularly and answering questions in video format. To keep up with the latest episodes or videos we put out, subscribe to the DAP YouTube Channel. To ask a question for the show send us an email to email@example.com be sure to put #AskDAP in the subject line.
Thank you so much for watching…. We hope this info is helpful.
Questions answered on Episode 51 of the AskDAP Show
Questions answered above
1. Why does the dealer try to sell me something ever time I go there?
2. My dealer is charging $840 for carbon cleaning on my 2009 Passat Wagon. Does this sound right?
3. I have a 2.0t TSI engine, I have replaced the PCV valve plus ignition coils and spark plugs. I am still having a misfire issue, what could this be?
4. The downpipe studs on my VW 2.0t engine broke and I dont know what to do, can you help?
5. Im thinking of switching Tunes from Unitronic to GIAC on my MK7 GTI. Is it worth it?
Links to Info Talked about in this Video
About the Host (Paul Barrett)
I have been a VW enthusiast and professional since 2001. I have worked in most roles in a VW dealers from Dealer Tech to Parts Manager. With the AskDAP show we hope that by answering that 1 questions it might help others who dont know where these type of questions can be answered.
For more info about the me and the Deutsche Auto Parts story Click HERE
DAP the best place for VW and Audi Parts Online
Leave a Comment