At Deutsche Auto Parts we do our very best to ensure the highest quality customer service. We also make every effort to make the return process as easy as possible.
- All returns must be within 30 days of receiving your item(s) no exceptions.
- All items must be in their original packaging.
- All items must be in resalable condition.
- All items must have not been installed.
- Electrical Items may not be eligible for return
- A return authorization is required and must be filed with customer support.
If you believe that you received incorrect parts please contact us, as we must go through the identification and return procedures. Deutsche Auto Parts reserves the right to deny returns that do not fall within the eligibility requirements. Deutsche Auto parts also reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any item returned. Customers are responsible for ensuring they selected the appropriate item for their vehicle.
All Returns must be sent to
Deutsche Auto Parts
18525 Statesville Rd Unit D4
Cornelius NC 28031
Damaged or Missing items
All damaged or missing items must be reported within 5 business days of arrival. All items, packaging material and boxes must be kept during the investigation into the damage or missing part claim. Once the claim has been authorized Deutsche Auto Parts will initiate the process to get a new part for you. Deutsche Auto Parts is not responsible for any cost incurred by any shipping delays or loss of items by a shipping carrier. Deutsche Auto Parts can not be held accountable for any actions of a shipper.